The Legion Athletic Camp does not handle sponsorship to the Camp directly.
The Camp does not have a sponsorship program; except in very unusual cases through our Needy Athletes Fund.
This Fund is very small and money from it might only be used after all other avenues for sponsorship have been exhausted.
If you are looking for Camp sponsorship we would suggest:
- Contacting your local Legion Branch and/or Ladies Auxiliary. Many Legion Branches and Auxiliaries provide generous sponsorship. Many of the Branch and Auxiliary sponsorships will cover part of the registration fee. Many of the Branches and Auxiliaries will only sponsor athletes from their own area.
- Write a letter to the Legion Branch and/or Auxiliary indicating you want to attend Legion Athletic Camp(name the sport and week)requesting their sponsorship.
- Other local organizations (schools and service clubs) also provide sponsorships. By contacting them they may provide a sponsorship for you.
- Any requests for sponsorships should be made very early before all the sponsorships have been awarded.
- We would suggest you send your deposit for Camp to us so your spot is reserved. If you receive a sponsorship any overpayments of registration fees you may have made will be refunded to you.