2018 Soccer Equipment List
Welcome to the 57th Annual Legion Soccer Camp at the Peace Garden. To make your stay at the camp as enjoyable as possible, please be sure to bring with you the following equipment, over and above the items identified in the Athlete's Information Page. Please have everything marked clearly with your name.
- Proper Cleats/Shin guards and Soccer socks!*
- Running Shoes (in addition to cleats) *
- Clothing! Pajama wear and necessary changes of clothing to last the full week; Extra pairs of cotton socks*
- Sun Lotion/Hat/Bug Spray* (please prepare for the hot sun as we will be outside a high percentage of the time)
- Bedding and personal Items (pillow/sleeping bag, towels, toiletries ect)*
- Calling card number (No cell service, payphones are MTS)
- Some kind of beeswax or second skin for blisters
- Flip flops or sandals for the shower
- Reusable water bottle
- Alarm Clock
- Healthy Snacks
- Small backpack to tote stuff back and forth from the fields
Once you check in and are settled in your dormitory on Sunday afternoon; 1:30 - 3:00pm. - you will begin your soccer program at once.
See you on the pitches!
If you have any friends who still wish to come to Legion Soccer Camp- have them phone our registrar at:
If you want any further information, please contact The Head Soccer Coach: