All the following criteria must be met:
- All medications, both prescription and non-prescription, brought to Camp must be entered on the Camp First Aid Form.
- Tylenol, Ibuprophen, Advil, other pain medications and antibiotics, can be kept in the dorm providing the First Aid Station is aware that the athlete has that medication.
- Epipens and inhaled medications must be kept with the athlete at all times during his/her stay at Camp and must be available for instant use.
- All other medications will be kept at the First Aid Station and the athlete is responsible for remembering to come to the First Aid Station for that medication.
- Athletes must be able to self administer their medications and be responsible enough to remember to take their medications, without prompting or reminding.
- Sharing medications between athletes will not be allowed
- Illegal drugs and alcohol will not be tolerated.