July 16 - 22, 2017 Equipment List
Welcome to the 56th Annual Legion Advanced Track Camp at the Peace Garden. To make your stay at the camp as enjoyable as possible, please be sure to bring with you the following equipment, over and above the items identified in the Athlete's Information Page. Please have everything clearly marked with your name.
- 2 pair of training shoes (if possible)
- 6 pairs of athletic socks
- 6 T-shirts
- 1 - 2 hooded sweat-shirts
- 1 - 2 pair sweat pants (cotton with drawstring waist are best)
- Rain gear
- Jacket (nylon windshell sweatsuits are ideal)
- Hat - sun lotion
- Necessary toilet articles, regular clothing, towels, etc.
- Blistex (for chapped and dry lips)
- Labelled water bottle
Note: Shoes, socks, T-shirts, sweat suits, etc. may be purchased at camp.
If you have any friends who still wish to come to Legion Advanced Track Camp - have them phone our registrar at:
204-305-0991 if they live in Manitoba/Saskatchewan, Alberta /North Dakota: OR
If you want any further information, please contact The Head Advanced Track Camp Coach: